“Work with us” Policy
Pursuant to regulations of personal data protection, the following data is also provided to guarantee correct and transparent handling.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is Mikai S.p.A with registered office in Genoa, Via P. Gobetti 56r., Zip Code 16145, Tax ID/VAT No. 00972790109.
- Category of personal data:
The processed personal data (personal and curricular) which you have given/conferred as a candidate for hiring, and related to you or third parties, or otherwise processed in order to develop relationships with the Data Controller. No particular data or data relating to criminal sentences and violations should be given. If they are still conferred, they can be canceled, unless the processing is expressly provided/authorized by the rules set by the current CLA.
- Purpose of processing and data transfer
The purpose of processing consists in:
– recruitment and selection of personnel and verification of the conditions for any subsequent hiring;
– fulfillment of specific obligations or tasks required by EU legislation, laws, regulations, collective agreements, etc;
– execution of pre-contractual activities aimed at the possible establishment of an employment relationship;
– related activities and consequent obligations;
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to non-EU countries
- Provision of data, legal basis of processing and consequences in case of failure to provide data. the processing of personal and curricular data is necessary to proceed with the management of the resumes, recruitment/selection and verification of conditions for any hiring;II. any particular data (also related to health) is processed only as the processing is necessary to fulfill obligations and exercise rights in the field of labor right, safety and social protection according to the rules and the collective agreement;III. data relating to criminal convictions and violations is processed only and to the extent that there is an EU authorization or national law with appropriate guarantee for the rights and freedoms of the concerned party;IIII. in any case, personal and particular data is processed, in the cases in which the aforementioned conditions of lawfulness are not applicable, following the conferment of the previously agreed consents request.
The provision of personal data is optional. Any failure to provide the data by the concerned party implies the following consequences: impossibility to participate in the selection.
- Data processing methods
The data processing will be mainly carried out with the support of electronic or automated tools, according to the methods and with suitable means to guarantee data safety and privacy in compliance with GDPR. In particular, suitable technical and organizational measures will be implemented to guarantee a level of safety appropriate to the risks.
Recipients/categories of recipients of your personal data or of any other interested parties are:
- any persons specifically assigned as Managers (such as, for example, those who carry out selection activities or preparatory or consequent activities, or activities to proceed with the verification of the conditions for any subsequent hiring);
P.A. and Public Bodies; if you want to communicate the data, you must receive information and require consent or otherwise carefully check the existence of the lawfulness conditions and make any required formalities.
The data will not be disclosed.
- Data storage
Personal data (e.g., contained in the resume) is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in any case not later than 12 months.
- Rights (articles 15 and foll. GDPR)
The interested party has the right – in the cases provided for by the law – to request: access to personal data, amendment; cancellation; portability; the limitation of the processing; oppose the processing; etc. In order to exercise these rights, the interested party may contact the Data Controller at the aforementioned addresses.
The interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time (where applicable) by writing to the Data Controller at the aforementioned addresses.
The withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Right to submit a complaint
The interested party has the right to submit a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
- Different purposes
If the Data Controller intends to further process the data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, the interested party will be provided with the information regarding this different purpose and any further relevant information prior to such further processing.
You are responsible for the veracity, accuracy and updating of the data you provide and of any communication towards the Data Controller regarding third parties. It is therefore required to provide this information and to obtain the consent of the interested party with regard to the processing (and communication) of their data by the Data Controller.
Genoa, January 21st, 2019.